How does the availability calendar work?
You can find the calendar in the following way:
1. Log in to your landlord account
2. Go to 'My naturehouses'
3. Select 'Edit' for the relevant house
4. In the menu on the left, select 'Calendar'
Under the heading 'Calendar' you can view the calendar, which shows the available days, the days with a different price, the blocked days and the booked days. The calendar is divided into two parts: Availability and Configuration:
When 'Availability' is white, you can block and unblock periods.
When 'Configuration' is white, you can view and modify the modified configuration.
The calendar explains how you can recognise the different statuses:
- Available: If a day in the calendar is white, it is available. This will be charged the base price as set under 'Pricing'. See: How do the basic prices work?
- Custom settings: When a green dot is shown in the available day, it means that there is a custom configuration set for it. You have set a different price or availability for this period. The night rate as set under 'Rates' is therefore not applicable. See: How do I set different prices?
- Blocked: If a day is grey with a line through it, this period is blocked. This can be a manual block, but also a block from an iCal link. By clicking on the block, you can see why it has been placed and possibly adjust or remove it. See: How can I block periodes? and How can I unblock periods?
- Booked: If a day is green, this day is reserved for a booking of Natuurhuisje. If you click on the booking, you can go directly to the details of the booking from the calendar.