I'm receiving a booking request, now what?
High five, a booking! Now it is important that you respond to this booking as soon as possible (max. within 24 hours), so that the guests know where they stand. This you do by:
1. Login to your landlord account by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner and then click on log in.
2. On the dashboard you can see the pending booking at the top of the page.
3. Do you want to accept the booking? In that case, please select the 'dot' with the check mark.
4. Do you want to refuse the booking? Then choose the 'dot' with the cross in it.
If you reject the booking, you must give a reason why the booking should be rejected.
You can also accept or reject the booking in another way, by following the steps below from step 2.
1. Click on the information sign (circle with an i) to view the details of the booking.
Here you can view the details of the booking. Please note that the guests' personal data is only visible after acceptance of the booking.
If you want to know more about when you can view your contact details, see: When do I receive contact details?
2. There you can choose between 'Accept booking' and 'Decline booking'.