FAQ Landlords Support Center

Contact Us

When will I receive my payments?

When you receive your payments depends on the moment of booking of the guest. 

Booking more than 7 weeks before arrival:

When a guest makes a booking more than 7 weeks before arrival, there is a pre- and a residual payment. We ask the guest to make the pre-payment within 24 hours of accepting the booking, which amounts to 30% of the total rent. The residual payment contains the remaining 70% of the rent and must be received no later than 7 weeks before arrival.

Pre-payment: The deposit amount minus de commission fee will be paid 2 weeks after the guest has submitted the booking request.

Residual payment: The amount for the remaining payment will be paid on the day of arrival of the guest. When the deposit is made through Nature house, the residual payment will be made at the time you have handled the deposit. You have three days to do this after the guest has left your nature house.

Please note: It may take a few working days for the amount to be credited to your account after we have paid the payment.

* Commission rate is 0.12 or 0.092

A calculation example for illustration:
On January 8, a guest books your nature house for 15 July to 21 July for 500 euros rent and 50 euros cleaning. The guest receives a request for payment after approval of the booking and pays 30% of the 550 euros, and optional cancellation insurance. You then receive the 30% of the rent less our commission on the rent of 550 euros. Around 25 May we will receive the remaining payment from the guest of 70% of the rent. As soon as the guest arrives in your nature house on 15 July, you will receive after 24 hours the entire remaining payment (70% of the rent) on your account. When the deposit is paid via Nature.house, the remaining payment is paid when you have paid the deposit.


Booking within 7 weeks before arrival:

If a booking is made within 7 weeks of arrival, we ask the guest to make the full payment within 24 hours of the booking being approved. In this case, the guest pays the rental price plus the additional costs and possibly the security deposit. An optional cancellation insurance is also paid directly by the guest. After the guest has arrived in your nature house, you as the landlord will receive the total rental price minus our commission after a few days. When the deposit is handled by Nature house, you will receive the payment when the deposit has been settled.