What happens if the guest cancels?
If a tenant cancels, the following cancellation conditions of Nature.house apply:
- If canceled within 24 hours, there are no costs involved.
- If canceled up to the 42nd day before the start of your stay, the cancellation fee is 30% of the travel sum.
- If canceled from the 42nd to the 28th day before the start of your stay, the cancellation fee 60% of the travel sum.
- In case of cancellation from the 28th day until the first day of your stay, the cancellation fee is 90% of the travel sum.
- In case of cancellation on the first day of stay or later, the cancellation fee is 100% of the travel sum.
As soon as the guests submit a request for cancellation, the applicable costs will be determined on the basis of the cancellation conditions. Because you are connected to the OBP system, it is not possible to use your own payment terms, because we apply the same procedure for all reservations. In doing so, we have looked for a compromise between guests and landlords in order to accommodate both. Guests often like to pay an amount in advance (down payment). This gives a feeling of security.
If you are not yet able to sign up for the OBP system, the following applies:
If a tenant does not respond to your rental agreement and you do not receive a down payment, please let us know as soon as possible. We can then follow up on the tenant and convert the reservation into a booking. If the tenant cancels after our invoice has been sent, no commission will be refunded. Keep this in mind in your cancellation policy. It is important that your cancellation conditions apply to the tenant. Our cancellation conditions apply to you as a landlord.