How do I add my extra costs?
To enter and adjust the additional charges, please go through the following steps:
1. Login to your landlord account by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner and then click on log in.
2. go to 'My Nature Houses'.
3. Choose 'Edit' at the nature house in question.
4. In the menu on the left, select 'Extra costs'.
5. Here you will find a button 'add another item' at the bottom.
6. First enter the additional charges you are applying.
7. Then indicate how these costs are calculated.
8. Then indicate how these costs are to be paid.
9. Finally, indicate the price you charge.
10. When everything has been entered correctly, click on the small green word "Save" in the edit box at the top right.
11. When you are completely finished, click the green 'save' button in the menu.
If you have a particular service, such as linen, where you want to indicate on the booking confirmation that this is included in the rent, you can change this as follows:
Set 'Pay by' to 'Compulsory upon booking' and set the price to 0 euro: