How do I delete a blocked period?
Have you blocked a period in the calendar, but want to make it available again? Then do as follows:
2. Go to 'My naturehouses'
3. Select 'Edit' for the relevant house
4. In the menu on the left, select 'Calendar'
5. Make sure the option above the calendar is set to 'Availability'.
The new calendar works with blocking arrival days, instead of blocking nights. For example, if guests cannot arrive from 1 to 6 September, then you block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 September. September 7 is not blocked as this is another arrival day. Guests can still leave on September 1.
6. In the calendar, click on the period that is blocked but that you want to release.
7. You will now see the period that has been blocked and the reason why you have blocked it.
9. Because you want to rent out the period again, click on 'Delete' on the left side.
You will now see that the blockage has been lifted. The standard price will now be charged for this period, unless you have already set a different price. If a different price was set, you will see the green dots on the available days. Do you want to see or change the prices? How do I set different prices? explains how you can do this.