How do I block a period?
Blocking periods, for example because they have been rented out via another website or because you yourself are going to enjoy your nature cottage, can be done as follows:
1. Log in to your landlord account
2. Go to 'My naturehouses'
3. Select 'Edit' for the relevant house
4. In the menu on the left, select 'Calendar'
5. Make sure the option above the calendar is set to 'Available'.
The new calendar works with blocking arrival days, instead of blocking nights. For example, if guests cannot arrive from 1 to 6 September, then you block 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 September. September 7 is not blocked as this is another arrival day. Guests can still leave on September 1.
6. Click on the start date in the calendar. If you have selected a date, it will turn green.
7. Select an end date, you will now see the following screen:
8. You must now enter the reason for blocking in the right-hand section. This way you will remember in the future why you have blocked this period.
9. Click on 'Save' and the period is blocked!
Do you want to see later why you have blocked a period? Then click on the blocked period and you will immediately see that the period has been blocked for your own use.