How do I add photos?
At least 4 photos must be added, of which at least one is from the outside of the nature house. This will give the guest a good idea of the location of your nature house! Also add photos of the interior and surroundings, so that guests get a good idea of your nature house. You can add the photos by going through the following steps:
1. Login to your landlord account by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner and then click on log in.
2. Go to "My Nature Houses".
3. Choose 'Edit' at the nature house in question.
4. In the menu on the left, select 'Images'.
5. Here you can place photos by 'dragging' them to the box or upload them by clicking on the green button 'Upload photos'.
Note: You can change the order of the photos by dragging and dropping them. The photo that you have first in the order will be the cover photo on the website. The first photo, so the cover photo, has to be a good photo of the outside of the nature house.
For best results, we recommend using photos of at least 1008 by 605 pixels.
Note: Have you finished this step? Click on the green button with 'next' at the top right.
When you have finished editing your advert, click on the green 'save' button down below the menu to save the data you have entered.